Monday, July 20, 2009

Coffee Time Romance Gives Submission Times Two FIVE CUPS!


Wow, the reviews are coming in fast and furious. This one is stellar and I'm thrilled to pieces!

Click here to read full review!

Here is some of what they had to say:

I read the book in one sitting and simply found myself glued to my e-book reader just so I could find out the outcome of this unconventional relationship. The sex scenes in this story are hot enough to singe eyebrows, but they are also emotional and as the reader you get immediately that deep emotions are engaged even while BDSM play is going on. The scenes are not the cookie cutter scenes that you see in some erotic romances, this is real BDSM play, and I liked that because it was real. The conclusion is stunning, and beautiful, and made me very glad that I got to review this newest edition to Ms. Thompson’s book list. If you enjoy reading m/m romance, or BDSM love stories, this is one you do not want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment