Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Release! Fem Dom Short Story for 99 cents!

Go ahead, give it a try, why not? It's a first for me, why not for you too?

“She won me in a card game." 
      
 That's the opener to this erotic short story. Michael gets more than he bargains for when he agrees to step in and cover his girlfriend's gambling debt. He finds himself at the home of a sexy Dominatrix for a night of complete obedience and submission. He’s never been into BDSM, but how tough could it be? And it’s only for one night, isn’t it?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great story, Claire.

    I haven't read a great deal of FemDom but found I really enjoyed this one!

    Any others in the works?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna! We'll see how this one does...and then I'll decide. :)

    ReplyDelete