Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Freak Parade - Check it out!

Way back in 1996, when I had just penned my very first novel (Sarah's Awakening) and had basically no clue what I was doing, Marilyn Jaye Lewis somehow found me and asked if I'd like to be on her radio show in NYC. She did a wonderful interview, drawing me along with interesting questions and insightful observations that put me at ease. We've kept in touch over the years, and I've participated in a few anthologies for Ms. Lewis along the way. She is a distinguished, successful author of cerebral erotica, and this latest addition to her catalog is no exception. Click Here to check it out, or stop by Marilyn's website!

From Marilyn's site: "Dare to enter: Freak Parade is a no-holds barred, deliciously sensual, erotic novel with a social conscience.


2 comments: